Whether you’re about to start breastfeeding a new baby or your goal is relactation to switch back to breastfeeding, the support you’ll find here will help you succeed!
I know you don’t want to give up on breastfeeding. I can help you avoid formula and overcome many breastfeeding concerns!
Are you currently dealing with any of these breastfeeding challenges?
- Pain when nursing (nipple pain, sharp pains when baby latches)
- Cluster feeding (when baby constantly wants to nurse and cries off breast)
- Breastfeeding positions (I support and teach natural nursing positions)
- Breastfeeding strikes (when baby refuses the breast)
- Breastfeeding when baby is sick or teething or you are sick
- Overcoming mastitis (quickly, without antibiotics)
- Coping with PPD (post partum depression) and breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding an adopted baby
- Going back to breastfeeding after bottle feeding
- Night weaning and full weaning
- Safe Cosleeping and breastfeeding
- Increasing milk supply
- Engorgement help
- Fast letdowns and high pressure milk expression
- Inverted nipples and using nipple shields
- Clogged milk ducts (how to get them unclogged)
If you are struggling with any of the above breastfeeding road blocks, I would love to give you the support you need. Most lactation consultants ask you to schedule an appointment for a time that is convenient for them. But resolving breastfeeding issues can’t wait! Click here to get help today.
Most of our parents come from a generation that did not strongly support breastfeeding. Therefore, they may not have the insight to answer your questions. This was my experience and it’s why I offer help for any Mama struggling to breastfeed.
Right now I’m offering 15 minute breastfeeding consultations for just $15!
Fill out the consultation request form below and receive a call today.
We’ll talk about current challenges and simple breastfeeding techniques you can start today to improve your overall breastfeeding experience. This site is secure and your privacy is important to me! Your name and phone number will be kept private, never shared with anyone.
*I am a breastfeeding consultant, not a medical expert. If you feel you or your baby have an underlying health concern, I advise you to seek help from a medical professional.